IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SERVICES.
We recognize that privacy is important. This policy applies to all of the Services, information, tools, features and functionality available on the Services offered by the Company or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and covers how PII that the Company collects and receives, including in respect of any use of the Services, is treated. If You have any questions about this policy, please feel free to contact us at: email@example.com
- Information We Collect and How We Use It. In order to provide and improve our Services, We may collect PII, including the following types of information:
- Information You Provide. For registration purposes and some of the features of the Services We ask You for personal information, including, without limitation Your name, Your School details including address and phone numbers, Your child’s date of birth, profile pictures (for You, Your child and the School where applicable), email address and phone number. Your credit card details will not be collected but are rather provided by You to a third party collection company.
- User Information. When You use our Services, We may receive and record any information that You may upload and send via the Services including Photos of children, and information such as their mood, eating and sleeping, behavioral patterns, health, school attendance and status of equipment. We use facial recognition technology in order to help You tag pictures.
- Third We sometimes supplement the information that You provide with information that is received from third parties. If You interact with any social media or other third party plug-in in the Services (such as a “share” on Facebook) We may receive information from the respective platforms, including up to date account information such as Your address, pursuant to the policies of such third party platform and/Your settings therein.
- Aggregate and Analytical Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the customers of the Services, We often use log files to conduct research on information and statistics about Your online/offline status, Your IP address, internet service provider (ISP), date and time stamps and number of clicks on page, cookie information, device ID, and Your settings. We may also use Your location in order to confirm Your children arrival and departure from School, Your mobile or other location-aware device to transmit location data, and software and hardware attributes to learn how to adjust and personalize Your use of the Services. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of Your use of the Services, including without limitation which pages of the Services our visitors view and what content they used. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies Your device on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The Company uses all of the PII that is collected to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users.
- User Communications. When You send an email or other communication to the Company, We may retain those communications in order to process Your inquiries, respond to Your requests and improve our Services. We may send You push notifications to send You news and updates in respect of the Services. We may also send You newsletters, promotional communications and invites to take part in surveys. You may opt-out of this service at any time by submitting a request to the following e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personalized and Interest Based Ads. Our Services may include interest based ads, which means advertisements We believe that may interest You, based on the PII provided to us. Such ads may be placed by The Company or our third party affiliates and service providers. You may opt-out of this service at any time by submitting a request directly to such third parties. The Company shall not be liable to do so.
- Links to other services, sites and applications may be provided by the Company or its affiliates as a convenience to our users. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other sites and applications and You visit them at Your own risk. This privacy statement applies solely to PII collected by us.
- Information Sharing. We provide a shared data base between Teachers and Parents that are members and of the same School, for example a contact page with Your profile which may include without limitation, contact information and photos of You and Your child. Please note that any information that You send users, share or export to third party platforms or groups, including without limitation photos and videos, will be accessible by third parties. Any such activity is at Your own risk. As part of providing the Services We may share Your PPI in the following circumstances:
- Subcontractors and Services providers. Our affiliates, agents, representatives and service providers and/or subcontractors may have access as required for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services, and further development of other services. We may also store data on clouds services. Such third parties will not be permitted to share or make personal use of PII information We give them other than within the scope of purpose to which We provide the PII to them. We also may reach out to third parties for assistance with the conduction of surveys, advertisement and content (upon completion of such projects We demand return of all data). We share PII with service providers which We use for purpose of analyzing patterns of use and statistics.
- Direct Mailing Services. In accordance with section 2, We may share Your information with advertisers and service companies for direct mail services. In any event, identifying information of Your child will not be shared. Nonetheless , the Company cannot guaranty and shall not be liable for the privacy of Your Content if shared by You or the Teachers with third party, including sharing information like pictures with third party photo development and management companies which We may offer links to as part of the Services.
- Merger and Acquisition. We may become involved in a reorganization, merger, consolidation, acquisition, or any form of sale of some or all of our assets.
- Law and Order. Despite the fact that We take Your privacy seriously, under special circumstances to satisfy applicable law We might be obligated to share PII that You have provided. It also may be, for prevention of fraud or harm or to enforce applicable agreements and/or their terms, including investigation of potential violations thereof We will share information regarding such threats and suspects with the appropriate authorities.
- Information Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII, and We further restrict access to PII to employees on a need to know basis However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your PII, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Data Integrity, Accessing and Updating Personal Information. The Company processes PII only for the purposes for which it was collected and in accordance with this policy or any applicable service agreements. We review our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that We only collect, store and process the PII needed to provide or improve our Services. We take reasonable steps to ensure that the PII We process is accurate, complete, and current, but We depend on our users to update or correct their PII whenever necessary. Nothing in this policy is interpreted as an obligation to store information, and We may, at our own discretion, delete or avoid from recording and storing any and all information.
Upon receipt of Your request via the following email address: email@example.com with identifying information, We will disclose to You the PII We hold about You. Upon Your request, We will also correct, amend or delete any PII that is inaccurate.
- The Company regularly reviews its compliance with this policy. Please feel free to direct any questions or concerns regarding this policy or our treatment of PII by contacting us as provided above. When We receive formal written complaints it is the Company’s policy to contact the complaining user regarding his or her concerns. We will cooperate with the appropriate regulatory authorities, including local data protection authorities, to resolve any complaints regarding the transfer of PII that cannot be resolved between the Company and an individual.
- Consent To Processing. By providing any PII to the Company pursuant to this policy, all users, including, without limitation, users in the United States, Canada, Australia, Israel and member states of the European Union, fully understand and unambiguously consent to this policy and to the collection and processing of such PII abroad. The server on which the Services are hosted and/or through which the Services are processed may be outside the country from which You access the Services and may be outside Your country of residence. Some of the uses and disclosures mentioned in this policy may involve the transfer of Your PII to various countries around the world that may have different levels of privacy protection than Your country. By submitting Your PII through the Services, You consent, acknowledge, and agree that We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose Your PII as described in this policy. If You do not consent to the terms of this policy, please do not use the Services. You hereby consent to the collection and processing of the information detailed in section 1.2. above by Teachers in accordance with this policy.
- Questions. If You have any questions about this policy or concerns about the way We process Your PII, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org If You wish to delete all information regarding Your use of the Services, please contact us at: email@example.com.
- Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last Date Updated: February 12, 2017.